For your reflection this week, post the answers to the following questions to the blog part of your portfolio website.
Answer questions in paragraph form. Reflection should be at least two chunky paragraphs.
- What was process you went through to make 5 photos that explored the intersection of Portrait and Texture?
- How did the ideas for your pictures change from the beginning of shooting your series to the end?
- How close to your original idea did you get to?
- What are you most proud of in this series?
- What could you do better if you had a chance to do this again?
- What did you learn about yourself as a photographer as a result of completing this project?
Open up this website on your computer: https://strongapphoto.wordpress.com/2017/09/15/this-is-your-life-cisco/
Ask yourself, do you like the camera angles, the photo editing, the lighting, the composition, etc. How well one photo flows into the other, and if it works as a sequence.
Be prepared to mention 1-2 things for a class critique we will do in a few minutes.
For this assignment, you will use a series of images to tell a longer story. What story would you tell the world if you had five images to do it in? Write a paragraph of what happens in each image and then go and make those photos. Props are essential, as is a coherent sequence of events, so the viewer can see the beginning, middle and end of the series.
Tell a Story in Five Images Flickr Group:
Five Images that tell a story are due on or before October 3rd.