Just to let you know on 3/20 we will be travelling to the Portland Art Museum and then going to check out the digital storytelling program at WSUV.
Brush up on your conversational skills!
A Sampler Platter: Like this, but with photos.
Step 1: Using this link, choose five of these ideas to photograph.
Step 2: Edit the way you would ordinarily edit.
Step 3: Turn in five photos of five different ideas. =Five images total.
Step 4: Choose one of these five to do your next mini concentration on.
Step 5: Label Each Photo with the name of the idea you chose
PHOTOS ARE DUE ON MARCH 8th.
Modern Diet/processed food
The lie of the icon
Opening a can of preserved fruit
NOTE: After submitting your five different themes, you will choose one of them to do your NEXT mini concentration on.
For your reflection this week, post the answers to the following questions to the reflections page of your portfolio website.
Answer questions in paragraph form. Reflection should be at least two chunky paragraphs.
- What technique did you use across all five photos?
- How did you choose the technique you chose?
- How did the ideas for your pictures change from the beginning of shooting your series to the end?
- How close to your original idea did you get to?
- Does the viewer get an idea of what significance the technique you chose signifies in your photos?
- What could you do better if you had a chance to do this again?
- What did you learn about yourself as a photographer as a result of completing this project?
Post this reflection on to your reflections page of your portfolio website and turn in a link to this reflection into Google Classroom.